Today, I’m planning on running errands, having lunch with my husband, applying for jobs, and hopefully crafting.
I’m hoping that if I write down some goals for the week they’ll be more likely to be finished…and since I have a lot more free time than usual, I’ll be ambitious.
- Apply to 25 jobs
- Get through the never-ending laundry
- Organize my crafting/linen closet
- Finish Flying Shoes by Lisa Howorth
- Write a book review
- Try a new recipe
- Have a quiet time daily
- Turn in our Passport Applications
- Do some Pilates each day
- Finish a cowl and receiving blanket
What are some of your goals for the week?