For the longest time, I sorely missed ranch dressing and had a difficult time finding a replacement. Cow’s milk is such a hard thing to replicate!
However, after fiddling around with several different recipes and then getting a tip from a friend, I have a great and easy ranch dip that I’d love to share with you all.
As I’ve shared before, I’m not someone who cooks with exact amounts of spice, so everything can be added to taste.
You will need:
- Mayonnaise (any kind will do)
- Soy Milk
- Lemon Juice
- A storage container (I used a mason jar with a lid) & spoon
- Garlic Salt
- Onion Powder
- Dill Weed
- Add the mayonnaise and soy milk in a 5:1 ratio to your container and stir. If it seems too thick for your liking, add more mayo, and vice versa.
- Add about 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Spice Time!! Add each spice until it is to your liking. I end up adding more parsley and dill than anything else.
- Enjoy! I love this dip with fries, carrots, and hot wings.
- Store in the fridge, it should last about a week or so.
Have you tried your own versions of dairy-free ranch? What did you add or subtract?