I found a way to have some pizza!! Sure, it’s not the same as a real one, but it’s the best substitute I’ve found so far. It’s super quick and easy as well, so that’s always an extra bonus.
To make these, you will need:
- Pita bread
- Pizza Sauce
- Cheese (Nate had real cheese and I had goat cheese since I can eat it. Vegan cheese would work too!)
- Vegetables, whatever you’d like
- Meat– I used chicken sausage
- Assemble ingredients
- Turn the oven on to broil
- Place the pita breads on a baking sheet
- Spread pizza sauce on the top of the pitas
- Place the Add desired toppings (make sure the meat is already cooked)
What are your favorite pizza toppings?