It’s FriYAY, finally!! To celebrate, I thought I’d pop in and share some of my latest favorites- maybe you’ll find a new favorite in time for the weekend!
- Italian Soup. I initially found this recipe on Pinterest but changed it up some to accommodate my allergies and it is amazing. My husband LOVES it and so do I! It has been perfect for the temperature change. 🙂 I change it up with chicken sausage instead of pork, and use orzo noodles instead of tortellini (though, if you can have the tortellini totally go for it, I miss that stuff!).
- Krazy Koupon Lady. While I’m not going crazy for coupons nor do I know anything about coupon stacking, they were able to save me $20 on ankle boots last week and I’m super excited about that! Check them out before you do your online shopping (or go to Target).
- Bad Daddy Burger Bar. A newer restaurant in Fort Collins, they allow you to fully customize your burger, have amazing fries, and (according to my husband) have excellent milk shakes. If you’re nearby, check it out for your next date night!
- SARA essential oil blend: As I’ve shared recently, life has been crazy hectic and there’s been a lot of difficult changes. SARA smells great and helps to calm my emotions and is especially great in a hot bath.
- Starbucks has their Christmas drinks back! I’m a sucker for a Gingerbread Latte and the cups fill me with holiday cheer.
- Knit Counter Lite: While it took a bit of toying with it to get it to be helpful, once I figured it out it has been super helpful for the Ropedance Shawl I just started. It’s free in the App store so if you need a stitch counter check it out!
What are some of your recent favorites?
Have a great weekend, lovelies!