Happy New Year, lovelies! I am so ready for a fresh start and for 2016 to come to an end, it was a year full of change- some good, and a lot of it hard.
- design work (both professionally and knitting-wise)
- Etsy sales (hopefully!)
- growth, both personally and professionally
- quiet times and a focus on my faith
- being hard on myself for having to say “no” in order to be kind to my health
- procrastinating (hello, laundry and thank you, grocery delivery)
- read 2 books per month (once I started working full-time, my goal last year of reading a book a week quickly became unrealistic!) Audiobooks count.
- learn more about photoshop, indesign, and start learning illustrator
- write one blog post per week
- attend one craft fair this year (maybe in the fall?)
What are your goals for 2017?